Aboard the Delfin II
April 28 - May 10, 2011
We flew to Lima, then explored the sources of the Amazon in the Pacaya-Samiria Reserve.
More pics coming, but here is a quick slideshow.
South Georgia Island
Aboard the National Geographic Explorerer
October 18, 2010
This was our longest and most eventful trip ever, so it has a whole sub-site of its own, which is still under construction.
Aboard the National Geographic Endeavor
December 16, 2008
Aboard the National Geographic Endeavour
May 24, 2008
Aboard the National Geographic Islander
December 16, 2007
Baja California Sur
Aboard the Sea Bird
February 15, 2007
Aboard the Sea Lion
July 1, 2006
Joshua Tree National Park
Labor Day Weekend, 2008
Judy likes to take pictures at farmer's markets. Farmer's Market photography Rick likes airplanes A strange sculpture garden
Whale Watch trip 8/14/04
- Our trip on the California Zephyr.
- Glacier National Park aboard the Empire Builder
- Our new hobby is Sailing
- Parrots Of Telegraph Hill & a Dragonfly
- Moss Landing: January 2006
- Sandhill Cranes in Lodi November 2006
(...and one more crane)
Other photos and stories Miscellaneous
- Our trip to Belize. (BC -- before cameras)
- Our experience with Hang Gliding.
- Judy's Checkride for her Private Pilot license.
- A Story that is Just Too Cool for Words